Our highly trained Customer Support Engineers are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, all year long, to facilitate support for you and your casino. There are a variety of ways you can get in touch, and a variety of channels from where you can obtain information
Self Service Portal
Our Self Service Portal is where we suggest you go if you cannot find the information you require in the Client Area. Simply submit a ticket or send us an email.
To help us respond more quickly, it is important that you include as much information as possible. The minimum details we need are:
- CasinoModule™ url
- Detailed description of the issue/request
- Impact of the issue, eg: How many players are impacted? How many games are affected?
- History of the issue, eg: When did the issue start? How has the issue evolved over time?
- Any error messages you are getting (screenshots, extracts from the logs)
- Steps we can take to replicate the issue
- Date and time of occurrence, and frequency of the issue
Where applicable, please also provide the following:
- Game ID
- Gameround ID
- Name of Bonus/Tournament ID
- Game Inclusion
For critical issues that need immediate attention, please follow up your request with a telephone call to NetEnt Support. Emergency support is available 24/7 on: +356 27781770.
Self-Service Portal: https://selfservice.netent.com